We're excited to announce we're shipping a new 4 Zone Antenna combiner for multi-zone wireless microphone projects, as well as new 50 MHz band-pass filters!
The 4 ZONE antenna combiner finally takes the complexity out of multi-zone wireless microphone projects. Think main stage + breakout rooms, indoor - outdoor configurations, dividable multi-purpose rooms...
4 Zone provides plug and play multi-zone wireless mic setups at a really affordable price.
- 470-960 MHz frequency range, compatible across all brands.
- Combines up to 4 separate pairs of diversity antennas to one A and B output
- Individual RF attenuation controls down to -31 dB in 1 dB steps
- Selectable RF input ON/OFF to "turn on" coverage areas as needed
- DC power for active antennas and in-line amplifiers on long cable runs
- Connect to up to 4 Diversity Fin antennas and to DISTRO4 for a turnkey system
RF band-pass filters can have a positive impact on wireless system performance but are typically made to order and can get very expensive. Our new band-pass filters provide 40 dB of rejection and can "knock out" third party interference outside your range of operation and really improve signal to noise in your wireless system.
Simply connect these tiny passive in-line filters on your coax cable runs to your remote antennas and greatly improve your system's performance. No user configuration or remote power required.
- Available in 500-550 MHz and 550-600 MHz
- BNC female connectors, small footprint 3" x 1.75"
- Multiple band-pass filter ranges are planned, be sure to let us know what you need