The RF Explorer® Pro Audio REMOTE Spectrum Analyzer is a networkable RF spectrum analyzer designed to remotely monitor and manage wireless microphone and IEM system operating conditions. As more and more interference threatens wireless audio systems, the Pro Audio REMOTE allows you to stay ahead of changing conditions and access system performance at the venue when on-site service calls or troubleshooting are not possible.
Scanning a broad range of spectrum across 15-2700 MHz, the RF Explorer Pro Audio REMOTE connects to RF Venue's WaveTower® suite of software tools via LAN to allow remote site surveys, RF system monitoring, and managed services for professional wireless audio systems. Offline spectrum recording capability allows the Pro Audio REMOTE to capture spectrum data to USB local storage for later retrieval.
- Eliminate travel and access any installation from anywhere in the world
- Manage wireless microphones and IEM inventory and frequency settings in the cloud
- Max and average hold settings capture intermittent sources of interference
- Clearly identify optimal white space and avoid active frequencies
- Export CSV scan data for import in popular frequency coordination software such as Shure® Wireless Workbench, Sennheiser® Wireless System Manager, Professional Wireless Systems IAS, and more.
Specifications 15-2700 MHz scan range 25 KHz Resolution Bandwidth RF Input: BNC-Female USB Port Sensitivity - 120 dBm Max RF Input Power + 30 dBm Dimensions: 136 L x 102 W x 54 H (mm) Weight: 1 kg Power: Micro USB Port 5V CSV Export data compatible with Shure® Wireless Workbench® or Professional Wireless Systems® IAS